Development and evaluation of PainQuILT™ has been supported by numerous competitive research grants.
- Rheumatology Seed Grant (2015-2016). The Hospital for Sick Children. $10,000.
- Medical Sciences Proof of Principle (2013-2014). Ontario Centres of Excellence. $35,000.
- Trainee Research Award (2011-2012). Canadian Pain Society. $5,000.
- Discovery Advancement Program (2009-2012). Canadian Arthritis Network. $50,000.
Awards and Honours
- 1st Place Poster Award (Clinical). Canadian Pain Society. 2015.
- Top 2 Finalist, Women in Entrepreneurship Quick Pitch Competition. 2014.
- Top 3 Finalist, Synapse Life Sciences Competition. Innovation Factory. 2014.
- Top 10 Finalist, LiON’s LAIR Competition. Hamilton Chamber of Commerce & Innovation Factory. 2013.
- Top 10 Finalist, Three Minute Thesis Competition. McMaster University. 2013.
- Top 6 Finalist, Poster Prize Competition. International Symposium on Pediatric Pain. 2013.
- Dean’s Award for Knowledge Translation and Innovation. McMaster University. 2011.
Graduate Training Support
- Lalloo, C. Graduate PhD Stipend. Pain in Child Health Strategic Training Initiative on Pediatric Pain. Canadian Institutes for Health Research. 2013-2014.
Lalloo, C. Graduate PhD Training Award, Canadian Arthritis Network. 2011-2014.
- Lalloo, C. Ontario Graduate Scholarship, Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities. 2011-2012.
- Lalloo, C. Canada Graduate Scholarship, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). 2008-2010.
McMahon, E. Molecules to Community Student Fellowship, Canadian Institutes for Health Research Strategic Training Program on Pain. 2005-2006.